The Prodigal Son Part 2

Labels: , , .

1. Reflection - and when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare
2. Realization - and I perish with hunger
3. Resolution - I will arise and go to my father
4. Repentance - and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee
5. Recourse - and am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants
6. Return - and he arose, and came to his father
7. Reception - but when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him
8. Remorse - and the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son
9. Restoration - but the father said to his servants, bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet
10. Rejoicing - and bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry

Post a Comment